To UK members...
Oct 16, 2002 at 1:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

rickfri

No longer lurking
I received this e-mail from Stone Audio about a demonstration of some audio gear. Looks like it is open to the public if anybody is interested.

Enjoy Music More - High End Audio Roadshows - This Weekend (19th & 20th October)

You have been invited to attend a series of high end audio demonstrations in comfortable venues throughout the UK. These demonstrations are hosted by IES (Integrated Engineering Solutions), manufacturers of the Renaissance valve amplifiers and distributors for Lamm and Metronome.

The next demonstration will be held this weekend, 19th & 20th October at the Holiday Inn, London Heathrow. Doors open 11am to 5pm.

Please come along and enjoy the music at this weekends roadshow. Our aim is to show how straightforward it can be to get the best out of recorded music.

We shall be using two conference rooms to demonstrate a small number of systems including equipment by Chord, Lamm, Metronome Technologie, Philosophy, Reference Audio, Renaissance Amplification, Wilson Benesch and others. We are aiming for modest numbers of visitors so that those who attend feel free to stay for as long as they like.

Please note: this is no hi-fi show, instead what we are demonstrating are systems of staggering effect in terms of musical involvement.

FREE admission to all music-lovers

Directions to the hotel can be found here
http://london-heathrow.holiday-inn.c...tion/loca.html

For further information
IES - 023 8090 5020
www.highendaudio.co.uk

Other future planned locations include: Birmingham, Glasgow, Maidenhead/Windsor, Oxford and Sheffield.

Come and see what all the fuss is about. We look forward to seeing you there!

Oct 16, 2002 at 5:35 PM Post #2 of 3
Thanks for the heads-up

Unfortunately I can't make it... else i'd have taken some snap shots... maybe one of the other venues...
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back