To those with the Altoid cans as cases for your player
Sep 24, 2005 at 5:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

58impala

100+ Head-Fier
where can i get more info on that
that **** looks more dope than any other case I have seen
I want that for my X5L

but does it cause any kind of over heating?
also
the X5L has its play and on/off buttons on the right side and the headphone jack on the left side towards the top corner.

so how partical can one of these tin cases can be?

Sep 24, 2005 at 5:56 AM Post #2 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by 58impala
where can i get more info on that
that **** looks more dope than any other case I have seen
I want that for my X5L

but does it cause any kind of over heating?
also
the X5L has its play and on/off buttons on the right side and the headphone jack on the left side towards the top corner.

so how partical can one of these tin cases can be?

Well before anything else.. Your X5L is FAR too big to fit in an altoids tin. Secondly the ONLY player i know of that fits is the zen micro. Sorry for the bad news man, but i think you are out of luck.
orphsmile.gif

Sep 24, 2005 at 6:42 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Mauler
dont mean to sound like an ass but, bro have you ever in your life seen an altoids tin...

never, I know i may sound stupid but I was just wondering

Sep 24, 2005 at 6:54 AM Post #5 of 9
well next time your at 711 or something ask where there at, now when i saw the micros in one i was like i need to see these again and Check them out not just give a glance at them, so when i remembed i checked them out and was like DAM micro really is smaller than ****.

Sep 24, 2005 at 10:11 PM Post #6 of 9
actully
go to Costco
they got these mother packs of altoids...one big huge tin.

try it out...it might fit your X5.

But yeah...LOL, I'm surprised to see you thought your X5 would fit in a regular sized altoids tin.
Even if you havent seen an altoids tin (regular size) in person, you'd think you'd have at least seen the size of a micro vs. your X5...

oh well, give the supersize a try. Costco has it for sure...and you can try Wal Mart too

Sep 25, 2005 at 8:09 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakets
Well before anything else.. Your X5L is FAR too big to fit in an altoids tin. Secondly the ONLY player i know of that fits is the zen micro. Sorry for the bad news man, but i think you are out of luck.
orphsmile.gif

biggrin.gif
my mpio fl300 fits into one of those gum altoid tins

nano can fit into reg. one though

Sep 25, 2005 at 12:57 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by hansel_ng
plus unless you find something that fits the x5 very snugly, why would you want a metal case? it'll make so much noise clashing...

This is why you line the thing with foam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back