To those that ordered the KSC-35
Apr 21, 2003 at 7:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

stan23

500+ Head-Fier
I just got off the phone with a rep regarding my order (wrong CC info)

and they told me they will ship sometime next week. Not this week, but the week after.

She stated they were 'special' order from the factory, and it takes a while.

Also, they will not be sending any other tracking email. They will just ship the cans when ready.

Apr 21, 2003 at 7:51 PM Post #2 of 13
yeah i just saw that Koss put up an authorization against my CC, so its just a waiting game now...
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2003 at 8:03 PM Post #3 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by austonia
yeah i just saw that Koss put up an authorization against my CC, so its just a waiting game now...
biggrin.gif

Yeah.. I called Koss this morning, as well. I believe we all heard about the offer on Thursday, and my order was placed on Thursday night. Friday was a holiday for them (apparently), so they didn't get around to processing them until today.

Apr 21, 2003 at 8:27 PM Post #4 of 13
That would suck if they mail them out next week cause Koss just deducted 29.99*3= 89.97 from my checking account. I thought they couldn't charge me until they shipped out.

Apr 21, 2003 at 8:56 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by vwap
Yeah.. I called Koss this morning, as well. I believe we all heard about the offer on Thursday, and my order was placed on Thursday night. Friday was a holiday for them (apparently), so they didn't get around to processing them until today.

mad.gif
bought them thursday night, and just processed today? that's quite a while~

Apr 21, 2003 at 9:20 PM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by NewSc2
mad.gif

not only that. They're not gonna ship them til next week, and its only monday today
tongue.gif

no biggie though.

Apr 22, 2003 at 12:02 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

mad.gif

Like I said... Friday was a holiday for them. They don't work weekends. Today is Monday, the next working day after you placed your order. What did you expect?
rolleyes.gif

Apr 22, 2003 at 12:28 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by vwap
Like I said... Friday was a holiday for them. They don't work weekends. Today is Monday, the next working day after you placed your order. What did you expect?
rolleyes.gif

I didn't what to expect, but I wanted them to be at my door like, today!
biggrin.gif

I bought a Headroom iPod bag on Thursday, and received them today, just FYI, and so I don't think it's too unreasonable to expect that from other retailers.

Apr 22, 2003 at 12:34 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

I didn't what to expect, but I wanted them to be at my door like, today!
biggrin.gif

I bought a Headroom iPod bag on Thursday, and received them today, just FYI, and so I don't think it's too unreasonable to expect that from other retailers.

Don't even worry bout it. I think it was really good on Koss' part to bring them back in the interim.

Apr 22, 2003 at 12:38 AM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

open headphones used portably are not part of a healthy ear plan.

and closed headphones used portably isn't part of the safe plan to not get hit by a car...what's your point and how does it relate to this thread at all?
rolleyes.gif

Back on topic, this is a SPECIAL order so a wait is expected. Be content that you'll most likely be getting a pair in the first place.

Apr 22, 2003 at 6:09 PM Post #13 of 13
I called Koss today to find out about the error in my order (used the coupon code 418, but shipping charges still appeared on the confirmation email) and was told the charges were already subtracted and that [size=medium]they will ship sometime THIS week.[/size] We'll see, but may arrive earier than reported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back