To tell or not to tell?
Jan 15, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #31 of 60
None of you have a clue.

You beat up the pusher and takeover his stash and supply network.  Pimp him out as a plebe and threaten to take him down if he resists.  Mark up the product 50-100% as the sole distributor and go to war with whoever steps on your turf.  Don't forget,  never get high on your own supply.

The World is Yours!

Jan 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #32 of 60
Not worth the trouble in my opinion.  One day you'll go to college or some other setting where you'll realize that more people than you thought do drugs and something like this is not a big deal.

Jan 15, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #33 of 60
What you'll find is:

1. Nobody wants to know and their first thought will be how to brush it under the carpet, for everybody's sake.

2. In the end they won't act on it because there's no real proof (you could be acting out of malice) and they won't take the chance of it blowing up in their faces.

3. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell of keeping your name out of it, it'll be all over the faculty the same day, and the whole population the next, even though nobody might mention it to you.

Drugs are everywhere, the most harmful thing about them for an individual is that you can get a police record, the most harmful thing for society is the war on drugs which is unwinnable and costs a fortune, besides being a form of institutionalized racism, particularly in the US. Black guys from the street go to prison, their white lawyers take coke in the safety of their offices.

Notice, WHITE LAWYERS, amongst the best paid groups in society. You could do worse than hope to be one of them.

It's just not as simple as it seems, especially in the first flush of discovery.

w

Jan 15, 2012 at 8:14 PM Post #34 of 60
Quote:
What you'll find is:

1. Nobody wants to know and their first thought will be how to brush it under the carpet, for everybody's sake.

2. In the end they won't act on it because there's no real proof (you could be acting out of malice) and they won't take the chance of it blowing up in their faces.

3. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell of keeping your name out of it, it'll be all over the faculty the same day, and the whole population the next, even though nobody might mention it to you.

Drugs are everywhere, the most harmful thing about them for an individual is that you can get a police record, the most harmful thing for society is the war on drugs which is unwinnable and costs a fortune, besides being a form of institutionalized racism, particularly in the US. Black guys from the street go to prison, their white lawyers take coke in the safety of their offices.

Notice, WHITE LAWYERS, amongst the best paid groups in society. You could do worse than hope to be one of them.

It's just not as simple as it seems, especially in the first flush of discovery.

w

A very strong answer, i think im going to take this. Not trying to be racist, but are you black? (Seeing you stated that above, just curious, nothing against people with different tones of skin)

Jan 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #40 of 60

Quote:
totally messed up bro seriously who would even do drugs i mean god

FACT: Weed (marijuana) kills everything forever
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/11/marijuana-smoking-does-not-harm-lungs-study-finds/

FACT: Almost nobody smokes Weed (marijuana)
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/14/marijuana-growing-in-popularity-among-teenagers/

only one out of 15 dudes smokes this poison. They could even be doing something worse than weed, like LSD (killed J. Hendrix AND the beetles).

Jan 15, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #41 of 60

In something of a twist, the researchers found that compared to nonsmokers, marijuana users performed slightly better on the lung function test, though the improvement was minuscule. “Even with this tiny increase in airflow, I have to admit that I really doubt that there’s any real increase in lung health,” said Dr. Stefan Kertesz, an associate professor at the University of Alabama at Birmingham school of medicine and an author of the study. The finding may merely reflect marijuana smokers’ years of “training” in taking deep inhalations and holding the smoke, the researchers said.

Maybe I should start smoking 
biggrin.gif

Jan 15, 2012 at 11:39 PM Post #43 of 60
Cifani, you are what is wrong with society.

That said, I have a story that semi-relates. Our school offers money for doing what Cifani is doing, and my friends were broke, so they concocted a plan regarding a fake drug bust and splitting the profits. Friend 1, Jimi, reported a "huge stash of pot that he heard friend 2, george, talking about on the bus" and mentioned seeing a bag of "green marijuana" getting shown and bragged about.  Jimi got his $300, and George was taken out of class suddenly. They searched through his things and found a bag of Oregano and Parsley all chopped up and mixed together. The Principal wasn't amused. They both were expelled.

Cifani, I can't wait till you are exposed to the real world.

Jan 15, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #44 of 60
Just remember that some folks just do better with drugs. I'm not totally for them but it's just that some folks hate their Parents, if you knew their Parents, you would hate them too. They hate school and many of the uncool people there. A little hit just helps them get though all the bs.

Many times they are super smart and end up having great lives after they get older.

Jan 15, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #45 of 60
Quote:
Cifani, you are what is wrong with society.

That said, I have a story that semi-relates. Our school offers money for doing what Cifani is doing, and my friends were broke, so they concocted a plan regarding a fake drug bust and splitting the profits. Friend 1, Jimi, reported a "huge stash of pot that he heard friend 2, george, talking about on the bus" and mentioned seeing a bag of "green marijuana" getting shown and bragged about.  Jimi got his $300, and George was taken out of class suddenly. They searched through his things and found a bag of Oregano and Parsley all chopped up and mixed together. The Principal wasn't amused. They both were expelled.

Cifani, I can't wait till you are exposed to the real world.

Dang, $300? I'd be snitching on everyone. Sit around in bathroom stalls long enough and you can catch someone every week. You could make a living like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back