To kiss and to listening music, with closed or with open eyes?
Oct 22, 2007 at 11:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

Nachtschicht

New Head-Fier
My wife and I we have a different opinion if there is a rule or not. I think that she/he who listening music with closed eyes also kiss with closed eyes. I have no doubt about that, but my wife contradicts it. So, to clarify this question, what do you do, both with closed eyes or not? I mean concentrate and intensive listening and kissing.
wink.gif

Oct 22, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #3 of 34
Am i asleep, and is the girl ugly? then yes to both

Oct 23, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #5 of 34
Closed x2
wink.gif
... unless I'm just casually listening to tunes while reading, www surfing or IM-chatting.

Oct 23, 2007 at 1:48 AM Post #10 of 34
when you aren't paying attention, eyes open. *enter the opposite here*, eyes closed.

Oct 23, 2007 at 1:54 AM Post #11 of 34
I've been known to close my eyes for a few moments while walking. Music if can, should always be listened to with closed eyes.

When eyes are open you are in the real world, but when closed (and you have the right rig), it becomes a transportation device. Live concerts, personal sessions, or some far off place only audio bliss can take you (and some known substances).

Caution: when listing to a live CD, be careful not to shout, clap or yell as other may deem you as crazy.

Oct 23, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #12 of 34
if music is the sole thing im paying attention to then eyes closed, but im usually doing something involving my eyes like web surfing.

Kissing is always open.

Oct 23, 2007 at 8:57 AM Post #13 of 34
i can hardly remember whats its like to kiss, let alone what i was doing with my eyes!

i listen to music both open and closed, depending on how seious a critic i am feeling, and think i am closed eyed kisser!

Oct 23, 2007 at 10:44 AM Post #15 of 34
Laying on the couch listening to music, eyes are closed. When walking on the streets while listening, preferably eyes open.
Kissing, eyes are closed. If I want to keep an eye on him, preferably eyes open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back