To all CanJam attendees....
May 1, 2008 at 10:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

tfarney

1000+ Head-Fier
Have fun. Take pictures. Report back on all the great toys!

Tim

May 1, 2008 at 3:43 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by tfarney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have fun. Take pictures. Report back on all the great toys!

Tim

Thanks, Tim. CanJam officially starts TODAY!!! Sure, the meet isn't for two more days, but we get going early with the party part here in Florida. Looks like there will be a lot of new gear and old favs from vendors to report about, and check out the list of folks who said they're coming! Couldn't ask for a better group of people to kick back with and have some fun. I'm in full-out excitement mode. Gotta run and pick up a van to get the party started. Keep an eye on the CanJam forum over the next few days. Promises of

[size=xx-large]GOOD STUFF[/size]

May 1, 2008 at 4:34 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, Tim. CanJam officially starts TODAY!!! Sure, the meet isn't for two more days, but we get going early with the party part here in Florida. Looks like there will be a lot of new gear and old favs from vendors to report about, and check out the list of folks who said they're coming! Couldn't ask for a better group of people to kick back with and have some fun. I'm in full-out excitement mode. Gotta run and pick up a van to get the party started. Keep an eye on the CanJam forum over the next few days. Promises of

[size=xx-large]GOOD STUFF[/size]

Sounds like y'all (or all y'all as we say here in NC) are going to have a great time. Take a careful listen to the Glow Amp One for me will ya? With and without its internal DAC? I know it's not on strategy for me, but like a pretty face seen across a crowded room, I just can't seem to get it out of my mind. Besides, digital Class D in one room and tube class A in another? I'm thinking that might restore balance to the force....

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back