TN - Center Hill Lake: Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet: March 16, 2024

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
Mar 15, 2024 at 8:38 PM Post #61 of 68
Damn looks like everyone is bailing.
Things happen...

I'm looking forward to the meet. The weather looks like it is going to be beautiful. Deck has been pressure washed, pork has been rubbed and about ready to go into the smoker.

I brought the dynahi and k1000 upstairs and about to hook them up.

Mar 15, 2024 at 9:13 PM Post #62 of 68
I am confirmed able to make it, I'll bring the gear I listed before and some snacks. Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Mar 16, 2024 at 11:10 AM Post #64 of 68
confirmed coming as well, with John Tucker of Exemplar Audio.

We'll be bringing his newest DAC, and his headphone amp. The prototypes for the new electrostat and dynamic did not get finished in time. We'll also be bringing my HP-1000s, Stax 007, Blue Hawaii, and the other two DACs I have for sale.

Mar 16, 2024 at 1:59 PM Post #66 of 68
Bringing nothing wild
iBasso Dx220
Audeze LCD2c
Letshuoer Tape and whatever the new Planars are
Senny HD6xx
Smoke wagon Small Batch

If there are pro audio folks coming, I'd love to convene since I have this feeling that pro audio and audiophiles don't mix

Mar 16, 2024 at 11:33 PM Post #67 of 68
Thanks y'all for a great meet. I loved seeing many new faces, and new friends.
After every meet, i think i should have taken some pictures, though I seem to never take any.

Mar 18, 2024 at 2:06 PM Post #68 of 68
Below are the only two photos I took, one of the view (and a head-fi-er listening to some equipment) and the other of dinner. Thom, thanks as always for hosting, the company and the food are always first-rate! No photo of lunch, but pork and home-made bread and sausage (or brat, I forget) was as good as home-made pizza (dinner).

It was really great to meet several new people - I'm glad they made the effort to attend!

Attachments

• March 2024 - view cropped.jpg
    March 2024 - view cropped.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • March 2024 pizza.jpg
    March 2024 pizza.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back