TN - Center Hill Lake: Whiskey-Fi / Head-Fi Meet: March 16, 2024

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
Feb 23, 2024 at 8:16 PM Post #46 of 68
I loved having you. It would be great to see you again, maybe next year?
Maybe... Would be awesome if I could go visit @buke9 and just ride with him... :thinking:

Mar 3, 2024 at 1:17 PM Post #47 of 68
Just now finding this thread, probably too last minute for me to make this one. How often do y'all meet?

Mar 3, 2024 at 3:00 PM Post #48 of 68
Just now finding this thread, probably too last minute for me to make this one. How often do y'all meet?
Hopefully you can make it. My current plan is to have yearly meets.

Mar 6, 2024 at 6:59 PM Post #49 of 68
If I'm able to make it I can bring this stuff. I know most of it is lower end, if everyone has heard it all let me know and I won't bother packing it.

Hifiman sundara
Focal elegia (stock & dekoni pads)
ZMF aeolus (lambskin & suede pads)
Aful performer 5

Schiit modi3
Schiit Bifrost 2 (OG & 2/64 cards)
Schiit heresy
Schiit Vali 2++
Qudelix 5K

Mar 10, 2024 at 2:58 PM Post #50 of 68
Six days left until the meet. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mar 12, 2024 at 9:18 PM Post #51 of 68
Going to be traveling light so mostly portable gear IEM’s and a few headphones.

Mar 14, 2024 at 11:15 AM Post #52 of 68
Hi Thom, sounds like a pretty good group coming this time; maybe you could also post a list of confirmed attendees? I plan on bringing my LTA z10e with the Meze Empyreans. Don't really want to lug along my Cary streamer/DAC, but it might be easier to do that than try and work out some other source solution.

Mar 14, 2024 at 11:53 AM Post #53 of 68
Hi Thom, sounds like a pretty good group coming this time; maybe you could also post a list of confirmed attendees? I plan on bringing my LTA z10e with the Meze Empyreans. Don't really want to lug along my Cary streamer/DAC, but it might be easier to do that than try and work out some other source solution.
Jeff,
Excellent. If you are up to bring the Linn CD Player, we could use the DAC out of it to the LTA. Or use my CD Player. You could take the signal from my main system, though you would be stuck with the same music.

As for confirmed attendees, the people that said yes in the poll.
The other people that i contacted directly are maybes or no. Jeweltopia said maybe, Austin is more a maybe/no now, Mark (Nashville Friend) said yes, (edited, now it is a No). Cool Jazz moved to NH, so he isn't available. Wildcatsare1 doesn't have transportation.

The below 2 friends have been hanging out here for the last 9 months so they are also likely to attend.
IMG_20231121_101148.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2024 at 6:28 PM Post #54 of 68
Alclair is still coming right?

Mar 14, 2024 at 9:11 PM Post #55 of 68
Mar 14, 2024 at 9:35 PM Post #56 of 68
I have to pass now at the last minute. Got back from CA on Monday to a personal situation I can't discuss. You guys have a great time and I'll catch you next go round. You're too close not to. Stan

Mar 14, 2024 at 10:40 PM Post #58 of 68
I have to pass now at the last minute. Got back from CA on Monday to a personal situation I can't discuss. You guys have a great time and I'll catch you next go round. You're too close not to. Stan
I hope everything turns out well.

Mar 15, 2024 at 3:42 PM Post #59 of 68
Annoyingly, I seem to have come down with something and will have to stay home. Devastated that I'll be missing this, was really looking forward to it. Y'all have fun, look forward to the next one

Mar 15, 2024 at 8:04 PM Post #60 of 68
Damn looks like everyone is bailing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back