TLE2426CLPR - TLE2426CLP are there any big differences?
Jun 10, 2004 at 9:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

MonkHead

Head-Fier
hi, well the electronics store near me only carry the TLE2426CLPR, the owners told me they are the same and if i'd insist on ordering the later ill have to order atleast 10 and it will take a couple of weeks. I tried looking at the spec sheet for the differences between this two, but i found nothing. will it be safe to assume that they'r practically the same and i can use the TLE2426CLPR for my pimeta? cause even if they'r are different, how critical would it be?
CHEERS

Jun 10, 2004 at 9:12 PM Post #2 of 7
they're the same, the difference is that one of them comes in reels and the other in bulk or something like that, it has nothing to do with electrical parameters.. someone correct me if I'm mistaken though..

Jun 11, 2004 at 10:26 AM Post #5 of 7
hm.. i must have a dud one or something, when i tried to use a CLPR on my cmoy, it burned.... [temp @ ~150C]. i think it was either because it put it wrong or something. it was gone when i used the CLP

Jun 11, 2004 at 3:27 PM Post #6 of 7
**** now u made me worry
frown.gif
cause i bought 5 pieces. well i hope it will work.
CHEERS

Jun 11, 2004 at 5:06 PM Post #7 of 7
The datasheet is very clear on this point: the 'R' suffix refers to the tape and reel package version. The parts themselves are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back