TLE2426CLP Rail Spliter Availability?
Feb 6, 2007 at 6:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

wlai

100+ Head-Fier
Both Mouser and Digikey are out of stock, and I just got an email from Mouser saying that they don't expect any until end of March. Does anyone know of a source for them? I'll settle for one just to get my first CMoy going.

Thanks.

Feb 6, 2007 at 6:17 AM Post #2 of 7
Jameco.

Also, you can get a freebie from TI. I recently received a few. I told them Mouser and DigiKey were both out with lengthy delivery times. They sent some with no questions asked. (I have had questions on other stuff.) I hope that's not a moral problem for you, but I figure if TI is shipping free samples, but at the same time can't supply stock for their major sellers (they are listed as sources on TI!), then they need to help a customer out - especially for onesie-twosie's.

Thankfully, TI is commendable and dependable.
icon10.gif

Feb 7, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #7 of 7
Thanks for the suggestions. Thought about using the DIP version, or building OpAmp based approach, but just not quite ready to deviate from Tangen'ts foolproof instruction for my first build. Definitely reminds me that there are always more than one way to skin a cat though.

Ended up just going the lazy route and TI is sending me some samples to tie me over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back