Tivoli Audio Henry-Kloss Model Two Opinions
Apr 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

shawntp

100+ Head-Fier
Hey folks, I have been really interested in this unit for my home office for a long time.  I have only ever heard a Tivoli Table radio (mono) about 7 years ago and it seemed warm and inviting.  I am considering a 2 channel system for my home office.  I have considered used Genelec monitors and other near field systems but my application is mostly limited to acoustic singer/songwriter stuff and rock.  

I once owned AudioEngine A2's and they were ok but small and I dumped them.  I have been considering several options like a pair of Totem DreamCatchers with small amp and various near field monitors but I really just want a nice warm/fun stereo.  I also dont really like the tech-looking stuff (like klipsch and such) so I really just want a nice 2-channel minimal and classic looking speaker set.

I also am an Audiophile so I really want something that is fairly decent for enjoyment listening.  My hope is that the Model Two would be something like a Grado SR60 is (not crazy detailed resolution but warm/fun/pleasing/impressive enough).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back