Titanium HD inputs?
Nov 18, 2012 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

xSpartanCx

New Head-Fier
Hello. I've been looking at the recon3d fatal1ty vs titanium HD, and it seems like the titanium is the better buy. However, I need separate line in/microphone jacks. For line In, my XBOX can use rca, an optical cable, or 3.5mm. On the pictures of the titanium, it looks like the "optical" inputs are rca jacks. Can I use them interchangeably to passthrough to headphone out?

Nov 18, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #2 of 3
The analog RCA line-in and the S/PDIF in/out use the same physical jacks, so you can't use both simultaneously.

Just a warning for the S/PDIF input: if you're planning on capturing audio from the X360 with it, it will NOT decode Dolby Digital or DTS signals and automatically record all six discrete channels. You'll have to stick to stereo PCM, sadly, unless there's a workaround (probably involving AC3Filter) that I don't know about.

Both inputs can be played back automatically through the RCA or headphone outputs, if you know how to configure the sound card mixer accordingly.

Nov 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the info. I'm using headphones already, So only having stereo won't matter.  this sound card Is only $100 at newegg right now , So I'll buy it once I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back