Titanfall where has the PC player base gone?
Jan 24, 2015 at 2:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SeEnCreaTive

500+ Head-Fier
Titanfall is easily one of the best games of 2014. When I'm not playing Eve I'm playing Titanfall. Usually on sale for cheap, fantastic gameplay

But the player base seems to be degrading. Any ideas?

Jan 28, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #2 of 4
I wondered the same thing myself.  I got into the game late when it was on one of those crazy sales.  I thought the player base would have been larger with all the hype it received. I guess with COD cranking out new games all the time FPS games just don't last long before people move to the next.

Jan 28, 2015 at 4:22 PM Post #3 of 4
I wondered the same thing myself.  I got into the game late when it was on one of those crazy sales.  I thought the player base would have been larger with all the hype it received. I guess with COD cranking out new games all the time FPS games just don't last long before people move to the next.

Yeah perhaps, might be the audience too, people in cod just want to run a shoot, Titanfall requires a bit more thought, with mechs and what not. I find people hate team play for what ever reason. Look at BF4 everyone plays it like COD instead of using squads properly

Jan 29, 2015 at 9:08 AM Post #4 of 4
Titanfall doesn't require too much thought...sure, it is almost entirely about positioning yourself, but most weapons are deadly enough that you don't have to be super accurate to be effective.

At any rate, if CoD sucked away all the Titanfall fans, then shame on those people. The game is excellent, and I want Respawn to have more control over the market's direction than Activision companies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back