Tired of trying and returning iPhone to DAC cables
Nov 2, 2023 at 11:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

sebaz

Head-Fier
Before I buy the next Lightning OTC to USB-C cable for my DAC, I wanted to ask the experts here. Agvee is out of the question, since it's the last one I bought and it lasted less than two months. Out of Amazon's return period, but at least Agvee refunded me.

But I know I will most likely find another cable from another no name brand that is going to fail within months. I just want the cable to be longer than those little short ones that they all sell, let's say about a foot, so the DAC doesn't dangle from the phone every time I pick it up to read a text or whatever.

But it has to be really well made, and affordable, about $30 tops. I know some people are going to say I can't expect durability for that money, but there are many thing that are inexpensive and last for years, this shouldn't be any different if you treat it well.

Any recommendations?

Nov 3, 2023 at 12:07 AM Post #2 of 3
Kabeldirekt are made in Germany but affordable. I'd check if they have that connection. They just do 3ft and longer. Amazon basics are usually excellent, they really went out of their way for house brand cables.

Nov 3, 2023 at 12:40 AM Post #3 of 3
Kabeldirekt are made in Germany but affordable. I'd check if they have that connection. They just do 3ft and longer. Amazon basics are usually excellent, they really went out of their way for house brand cables.

Kabeldirekt and Amazon make Lightning OTG cables?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back