Tired of gaming headsets, need a good pair of headphones.
May 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ChaoticHell83

New Head-Fier
Could anyone give me some recommendations for a good pair of headphones for gaming. I mostly play MMO's so listening to footsteps and the such isn't too important, however I hope to get more into the FPS genre soon, so I'd prefer they have good soundstaging, if that's what that is. I'd also like them to be pretty good for listening to music, however gaming does take priority. As long as the music quality is better than Steelseries Siberia V2's, or at least on par, I'll be happy, since I've been stuck using those headphones for almost 3 years and they keep breaking.

I've tried looking into this more but there's a tonne of different opinions and a lot of people point to two of the Audio Technia headphones, but in Canada the lowest I can find them for is about 120 - 150 before shipping and tax, and that really isn't in my price range at the moment. I need them to be $100 before tax. Unless the Audio Technia is really worth waiting until I get paid again in 2 weeks I'd like an alternative pair.

May 26, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #2 of 2
Here is all the information you'll need to get a great pair of gaming headphones.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envys-headphone-gaming-guide-updated-5-23-2013-mrspeakers-mad-dog-v-3-2-reviewed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back