Tips for Nu Force NE-7M
Dec 30, 2008 at 9:13 PM Post #16 of 25
I had the same issue when I placed my order for the NE7 today. The NE7 does not count towards super saver shipping, and it left me with a 10$ shipping cost for the comply tips, so I removed the tips from my cart.

Dec 30, 2008 at 10:43 PM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by machinehead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had the same issue when I placed my order for the NE7 today. The NE7 does not count towards super saver shipping, and it left me with a 10$ shipping cost for the comply tips, so I removed the tips from my cart.

You can get Comply T400s from Flavio at Earphonesolutions.com for around $3 shipping if you are CONUS. I just got a pack of T100s.

Dec 31, 2008 at 5:32 AM Post #20 of 25
Wow, two pages already.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks, all.

Dec 31, 2008 at 1:25 PM Post #21 of 25
i had the same issue with shipping charges at amazon, but based on the big thread i pulled the trigger on some silicon shure tips to try with the ne-7m i just ordered. since i'm using mainly as commuter/walking around IEM i'd like a more resilient option than the comply tips.

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:00 PM Post #25 of 25
Well, I've found a Dutch reseller a while ago, and although isolation is better now, I'm not really happy with them. Might be that I'm really used to my ER-4s, but I do miss the clarity, openness and spatiousness of 'm.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back