TinHifi T2 Evo
Sep 23, 2021 at 11:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ywheng89

100+ Head-Fier

Features:-​

>Solid, Sturdy aviation-grade aluminum alloy cavities.

>10mm Carbon molecule composite diaphragm dynamic driver unit.

>Bright, Energetic sound tuning.

>Comfortable wearing experience.

>Gold-plated MMCX connectors.

>5N 8-core silver-plated cable.

>Rich accessories.

>Impedance: 32Ω±15%.

>Sensitivity: 93±3dB@1kHz.

>Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz.

>Rated Power: 3mW.

>Max Power: 5mW.

>Max distortion: 1%@1kHz.

>3.5mm termination plug.

Tin T2 Evo-1

Tin T2 Evo, Built Like A Tank:-​

Tin has made the classy and elegant earpieces in T2 Evo using aviation-grade aluminum alloy material. They have a bright, shiny finish to them in real aluminum color. The shells have a metallic, luxurious build giving a rich, premium feel to its users.

10mm Large Dynamic Driver With Carbon Molecule Composite Diaphragm Coil:-​

Tin T2 Evo is equipped with a 10mm dynamic driver unit on each side. This driver adopts a carbon molecule composite diaphragm coil that provides an excellent sound performance. The pair produces a well-refined lower end with natural, lifelike vocals and instruments. The overall sound has a dynamic, layered presentation with an absolutely brilliant transient response.

Ergonomic & Comfortable:-​

We need our earphones to be lightweight and comfortable for long listening sessions. The latest Tin HiFi T2 Evo has a lightweight ergonomic design with a small form factor. The pair is extremely comfortable to wear for long listening sessions providing us enough freedom to enjoy our favorite music for countless hours.

High-Quality Silver-Plated MMCX Cable:-​

Tin HiFi T2 Evo adopts a 5N 8-core silver-plated cable as its stock cable. It has 30 Oxygen-free copper wires with 0.05 diameter+200D kevlar shielding for uninterrupted high-quality audio signal transmission. It has standard gold-plated MMCX connectors and 3.5mm gold-plated termination plug

Sep 23, 2021 at 11:33 PM Post #2 of 2
I accidentally created this. Please ignore/close this.
Im trying to figure out how to close this.
My apology admin/Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back