TINHIFI T1S Beryllium Plated Diaphragm HiFi Earphones
Apr 24, 2022 at 11:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Redcarmoose

Headphoneus Supremus
New

TINHIFI T1S

Beryllium Plated Diaphragm HiFi Earphones

USD $20.00

https://www.linsoul.com/collections/tin-hifi/products/tinhifi-t1s?variant=42705299865817

tin hi fi.jpeg
TIN 2.jpeg
TIN 1.jpeg
re due .jpeg
DSC_0034.jpg
DSC_0032.jpeg
DSC_0024.jpeg
DSC_0019.jpeg
DSC_0017.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2022 at 11:55 PM Post #2 of 18
I truly can't believe how simply good these are? I will write a review......but here is this thread...................to at least get some attention first.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2022 at 2:48 AM Post #4 of 18
Well, interesting enough the pictures show a white cable and tips. Though my copy has a black cable and gray tips? So I don't know what they will use? Also my pair came in a plus box. But the outside of the box says T1S! Hopefully have a review up for these in a day!
Waiting for mine 😂 , I have already t1 plus in black so I got the white t1s not to be confused
Also mine says Plus written right on each side of the IEM. Haha.
C4C6175A-38C5-4D72-9FD7-C4B9D6F21AFD.png

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2022 at 1:18 AM Post #7 of 18
Can he be better than Moondrop Chu?

I'll let chu know once I get the t1s 😉
See......that's the thing. I personally bet that the TINHIFI T1S is thicker with more low end. But I truly wish I had the Chu for my review! Still it may even be about what things you value.....so it may even be simply subjective? The real curiosity for me is the back to back detail comparisons!

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2022 at 9:06 AM Post #9 of 18
Apr 26, 2022 at 9:08 AM Post #10 of 18
May 9, 2022 at 9:44 PM Post #11 of 18
I'm new to this hobby so take what I have to say with a huge grain of salt!

Got my pair. The green model came with a clear/light colored cable and clear/white eartips (not gray or black.

I love the fit of these, very light, really nice build quality. I agree w/ Redcarmoose, probably the nicest stock cable I have come across yet.

They are very warm and dark, reminds me of the Tanya's......very very low end focused.....I find myself missing some of the mids and detail the Tanchjim Ola's have. The bass is energetic, tight, and detailed. I wish I could compare against the Chu's but I don't plan on getting those. I just prefer more V shape, these only have boosted bass. Crinnacle has a graph on his website.

Will update w/ some quick impressions vs CCA CRA and CCA Zex Pro when I receive those.

May 9, 2022 at 10:40 PM Post #12 of 18
I'm new to this hobby so take what I have to say with a huge grain of salt!

Got my pair. The green model came with a clear/light colored cable and clear/white eartips (not gray or black.

I love the fit of these, very light, really nice build quality. I agree w/ Redcarmoose, probably the nicest stock cable I have come across yet.

They are very warm and dark, reminds me of the Tanya's......very very low end focused.....I find myself missing some of the mids and detail the Tanchjim Ola's have. The bass is energetic, tight, and detailed. I wish I could compare against the Chu's but I don't plan on getting those. I just prefer more V shape, these only have boosted bass. Crinnacle has a graph on his website.

Will update w/ some quick impressions vs CCA CRA and CCA Zex Pro when I receive those.

Yes, hope you feel at home with the signature? I am. Someone soon with have both and do a comparison to the Chu.

May 15, 2022 at 3:03 AM Post #13 of 18
He seems to think it’s only good if you really like dark signatures, but still he likes it none the less.

May 27, 2022 at 6:24 AM Post #15 of 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back