Tin T2 but smaller?
Oct 7, 2020 at 5:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Dazrok

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I need some advice, I purchased the Tin T2 and absolutely love how they sound.

My problem is they don't sit comfortably in my ears, I tried every kind of ear tips available (foams, silicon etc...) and any size (small and medium), the most comfortable ones is small silicone but even with them they fill too tight in my ear canal.

So after a long time trying I want to get a different pair with a smaller nuzzle (i guess this is the issue because I didn't have that issue with other IEM).
My budget is around 50$ (can be a bit more).

Can you please recommend me a pair that have the same sound signature as those?

Thanks.

Oct 7, 2020 at 5:59 AM Post #2 of 5
Hello,

I need some advice, I purchased the Tin T2 and absolutely love how they sound.

My problem is they don't sit comfortably in my ears, I tried every kind of ear tips available (foams, silicon etc...) and any size (small and medium), the most comfortable ones is small silicone but even with them they fill too tight in my ear canal.

So after a long time trying I want to get a different pair with a smaller nuzzle (i guess this is the issue because I didn't have that issue with other IEM).
My budget is around 50$ (can be a bit more).

Can you please recommend me a pair that have the same sound signature as those?

Thanks.

You can read about the Final Audio E1000, neutralish too, but it is bullet shaped.

The cable is not detachable though.

Oct 7, 2020 at 6:48 AM Post #4 of 5
Thank you,

I think I want the detachable cable just for future proof.

Does the bullet shape is better in terms of comfort?

The bullet shape is designed to wear it cable down, and there's a bit of microphonics with these cable down type of IEMs. It can be worn over the ears but looks weird.

Comfort wise is subjective as we all have different ear anatomies.

Oct 7, 2020 at 7:04 AM Post #5 of 5
The bullet shape is designed to wear it cable down, and there's a bit of microphonics with these cable down type of IEMs. It can be worn over the ears but looks weird.

Comfort wise is subjective as we all have different ear anatomies.
I read some reviews over on Amazon, it seems they break on the connection between the bud and the wire, so I think I'll go for a pair with a detachable cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back