Time to get a new pair of headphones...
Dec 9, 2007 at 2:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Kokofong

Head-Fier
Hello I am planning to get a new pair of headphones and wanna get some insightful opinion from you guys.

Personally I have bought a pair of HD595 a year ago and I feel it very enjoyable. Now I want to get another pair of headphones which are better than my HD595, if my budget allows.

My budget is around 150 pounds or below (in UK). I heard that Grado is a good brand and know that SR225 and their former series are within my budget range. However, I am just not sure if their performance exceeds my HD595.

To refrain from disappointment, may anyone give me some suggestions? I enjoy listening classical and pop. Thus, I want a pair which can produce ultimately highs.

Thanks for reading. Your suggestions are always appreciated.

Dec 9, 2007 at 12:59 PM Post #3 of 3
Yeah I wanted to buy a tube amp but I am still studying oversea (UK)...therefore I am worried if I would break the amp during the time I move...
Anyway I will buy one once I get back to Hong Kong...

Another main problem is that I did not bring my HD595 when I got back UK!!!(too many things to bring) That means I have nothing to use now...

And recently my um1 were broken...
mad.gif
...feeling desperate of waiting for westone 3, I may go for another pair...may try Klipsch custom 3 when reviews come out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back