time time time
Nov 4, 2002 at 3:21 AM Post #16 of 23
Averaged across days, I probably spend around 1/2 hour. I read slow, so I rounded up. Like today I spent several hours on and off, but I haven't been here in like a week and a half.

Nov 4, 2002 at 10:49 PM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by Dusty Chalk
but I haven't been here in like a week and a half.

that would probably kill some people on this board, heheh
biggrin.gif

Nov 17, 2002 at 8:46 AM Post #18 of 23
Who were teh other 30 people who voted hooked like crack???? Man, I have been spending some 4 hours a day reading and posting. It has helped as I decided on some Sony V6s after so many reco's, and so far my wife loves them!!! Now she wants me to look at upgrading some power cables and IC's. Great gal I got!! Huh?

Nov 17, 2002 at 10:17 AM Post #19 of 23
i come here for the humour. really.
tongue.gif
everytime i see that pumpkin barfing into the toilet i start to uncontrollably laugh. and everytime i see magicsyth's girl with the headphones i lust. and when i see jennifer hewitt - blush (you don't want to know).

i used to mainline at sysopt, amdmb, certifications... everything to do with computers. now i mainline here. better crack. cheaper, too. oops, forget that last one. i came here looking for a cheap set of cans. i'm at the $500 level and eyeing akg k1000's.
tongue.gif
then a gilmore
tongue.gif
then...

Nov 17, 2002 at 12:03 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by neil
After completing my Howard Berg Speed Reading course on tape, I spend 27 seconds on Head-Fi each day.

Can I share your connection then neil?

I'll only take 10mbits of it... promise
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 18, 2002 at 8:36 AM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by neil
After completing my Howard Berg Speed Reading course on tape, I spend 27 seconds on Head-Fi each day.

Got a web site for anyone selling it?????
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Nov 18, 2002 at 9:45 AM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

is 26 seconds of those 27 just the browser loading the pages?
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back