Time for some Stax?
Jun 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

davidsh

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello there!

Finally have the opportunity to get some older Stax for what I think would be a very reasonable price. Well here it is:

Stax SRM-T1 and Stax SR-Lambda Signature for barely 700$

What do you think? I am not exactly in need of a new system or anything, not at all actually
tongue.gif

But I have always been drawn towards Stax. Anything I should be aware of before buying?

Hope you might help me out here... so I can be a happy camper for a couple of more months before the next big purchase
wink.gif

Jun 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #2 of 6
Please help me out here some of you competent Stax people
wink.gif

Got another question to pop in: Will the T1 do well with other, and higher end Stax earspeakers?

Jun 4, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #3 of 6
Go for it!  If you wanted to buy into Stax you won't be disapointed! At least I wish I had bought my Stax before!

Jun 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #4 of 6
I am getting a lot of response in the Stax thread. Saw it after I made this thread. But I am planning to go for it.

Jun 4, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #5 of 6
Don't need to sell your soul to get a pair with amp, there are lots of alternative like the 2170.
I have 507 and 006TS and it sounds great! Don't listen to them thay are little extrem and rather a private club more than anything. Try to locate a dealer to test their line up, what other ears like, you may not..

Jun 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #6 of 6
Ohh, I have tried some different Stax model, only heard something that I liked!

What is the diff between the 006t and ts?

Thank you for your advice
size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back