Tightening the fit on V-MODA Crossfade M-100's?
Feb 20, 2014 at 7:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Bobby123179

100+ Head-Fier
I've just recently purchased the V-moda Crossfade m-100's. They have great sound. Unfortunately, it feels like it's so far away. If I press the headphones slightly tighter against my head (so the drivers are slightly closer to my ears. Like, literally a couple millimeters closer). All I have to do is use my pointer fingers to push on the cups slightly, and the sound is so much better.

Unfortunately, I can't hold them like that all day. Is there any sort of rig that anyone can think of that isn't noticeable, but that will also push the cups closer together? Any ideas?

Feb 20, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #2 of 7
The headband is made out of pretty tough flexible steel. It can be bent slightly to achieve a more desired shape. Just go around the headband and bend it inwards carefully.

Feb 20, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #4 of 7
I think V-MODA themselves even say if you don't like the fit you can bend the headband to improve it as long as you're kinda careful about it.

Feb 20, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #6 of 7
LOL I doubt you will. They're rated for an ungodly amount of abuse. And if I could deform the Beats without harming them I'm sure the M100s will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back