Tide + Cold Cycle + Medium Heat + Senn CX300 = ...
Oct 11, 2007 at 9:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

TtamNedlog

New Head-Fier
CX300's that still work like new! (I *think*)

I remembered I left them in my shorts pocket, unfortunately AFTER my laundry was done drying. I got them out, they were warm and shiny/clean looking (lol), and I was certain that they were ruined. However I plugged them in and they sound perfectly fine as far as I can tell. I'm no audiophile though so it's possible it has picked up some imperfections that I haven't noticed, and if I do end up noticing something I won't know if it was there all along or if my mind is just playing tricks on me since I'm worried about it. But for all intents and purposes, I'm pleasantly surprised.
lambda.gif

Just thought you folks might enjoy that story.

Oct 11, 2007 at 9:48 PM Post #2 of 9
Hilarious.

Oct 12, 2007 at 12:21 AM Post #4 of 9
careful now, I've droppped cheap canal phones in hot tea before and even though they are fine now the glue that is holding those canalphones together is weakened and can fall apart any minute

Oct 12, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #5 of 9
Everybody be careful now; these kinda things always happen in threes!

I was helping the wife wash kids clothes day before yesterday and she asked me if I'd toss in a pair of her slacks for her.

Her cell phone will at least make calls from memory now, but the dial buttons are still unresponsive.

Who's next?
tongue.gif

Oct 12, 2007 at 4:45 AM Post #7 of 9
Seems like this kind of stuff has been happening quite often around here. What's goin' on!?

Oct 12, 2007 at 6:57 AM Post #8 of 9
Perhaps it's the head-fi curse, much like Michael Scott's "office curse" from a couple episodes ago. Lets just hope nobody's headphones get locked in a freezer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back