Tidal playlist exporting to Spotify
Mar 10, 2015 at 9:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Jazic

1000+ Head-Fier
I know it's fairly easy to export a playlist to Tidal from Spotify but what about the other way around? 

I have been building up a fairly large playlist in Tidal that I'd like to move over to my Spotify for mobile use. Looks like my only option so far is to just switch them over song by song. 

May 19, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #3 of 5
I don't think there's an easy way to do this. Even copy and paste into a spreadsheet produces one line. 
the best way I've found so far to create a spreadsheet (one column) is:

1. Share the playlist to email.
2. Copy the link and open it in your browser.
3. now you can copy and paste into a spreadsheet.

if anyone finds a better way I'd love to know about this.

May 20, 2015 at 9:26 AM Post #4 of 5
  I don't think there's an easy way to do this. Even copy and paste into a spreadsheet produces one line. 
the best way I've found so far to create a spreadsheet (one column) is:

1. Share the playlist to email.
2. Copy the link and open it in your browser.
3. now you can copy and paste into a spreadsheet.

if anyone finds a better way I'd love to know about this.

Big ole' plus one to this post. I haven't built anything substantial in TIDAL but do have some subscribed playlists I'd like to migrate and I haven't found a method to do so yet.

Hey, I forgot to follow up with this post but Tidal released unofficially a solution for this issue.

It was released in an email from Tidal and I have nothing to do with this site but it has worked for me a few times. It's no perfect and it can and will pickup covers and live tracks sometimes. It's about 95% accurate but it's definitely better than 0%. 

http://soundiiz.com/

May 20, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #5 of 5

Hey, I forgot to follow up with this post but Tidal released unofficially a solution for this issue.

It was released in an email from Tidal and I have nothing to do with this site but it has worked for me a few times. It's no perfect and it can and will pickup covers and live tracks sometimes. It's about 95% accurate but it's definitely better than 0%. 

http://soundiiz.com/

ok. this tool is fantastic! thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back