Ticketmaster Tips *Need Help*
May 2, 2006 at 10:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mixmasterbert

New Head-Fier
Hello I need some help please, I have perched many tickets on ticketmaster over the years but never have in bought tickets for uber high profile like the U.S. radiohead shows which will sell out in less then a minute I’m sure. So I plan on getting online before the tickets go on sale and hopefully get some really good seats. Anyone have any tips for buying on ticketmaster? Please let me know about all the juicy tips...

if you don't want it posted you can e-mail me at monkmeat96@yahoo.com thanx guys

May 2, 2006 at 10:59 PM Post #2 of 3
Through my own experience, Ticketmaster are HUGE crooks. Every time I try to buy thier grossly overpriced tickets online, they mysteriously sell out within 1 second.

I wish I had some good advice for you, but I don't. All of my experience with Tickmaster has been negative (so far).

Sadly, they have you by the balls since they are a monopoly.

Sorry I had to vent...

but i digress.

Sorry I couldn't help you out, but being the pessimist I am, I would say that unless you have a 'connection', the tickets you are after are already sold out even before they go on sale.

Just ask the people here at Head-Fi who recently tried to buy Tool tickets. I am sure they will be happy to tell your their story.

May 3, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #3 of 3
My advice...liquidate some gear. You'll need the proceeds to buy decent tickets on eBay.

Ticketmaster is useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back