Thumbs up on the new layout
May 6, 2010 at 9:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

d.g

100+ Head-Fier
Thumbs up from me and a big thanks for making this place available to use for all!

I like the look and the slick interface, its all good.

regards

Dave

May 6, 2010 at 9:52 AM Post #3 of 9
My suggestion is to replace the Tags, Recent Reviews and What Users Want blocks on the right-handed side with the My Message block, like the one in Home. Would be much more convenient.

May 6, 2010 at 11:40 AM Post #5 of 9
I actually really hate it. Too chunky and most of the space  is filled with "negative" space with no info, making my mouse wheel run off the rails.

Is there a way to change back at my end, or at least make it a little quicker to use.

May 6, 2010 at 12:03 PM Post #6 of 9
the layout is pretty ok, just that i think head-fi should move the posts more to the center... Im not used to forum thread post to the left side ><.

Other than that, the new layout can be easily get used to.

May 6, 2010 at 4:36 PM Post #7 of 9
Unfortunatly,I don't think Jude will change the new layout to the old one because he wrote that he have been working on it for a year:frowning2: I think if we made a poll the majority of headfeirs will vote to return the original layout again.

May 6, 2010 at 4:42 PM Post #8 of 9
not sure how this layout has been worked on for a year, this seems pretty cookie cutter based on the other huddler site. like identical.

http://www.epicski.com/

May 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM Post #9 of 9
thumbs up right here
bigsmile_face.gif
  great job,the new look is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back