Thumbs up for Ultimate Ears customer service
Mar 16, 2006 at 7:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

virus67

New Head-Fier
I put up a post a few days ago about my super.fi 5 pros which had just come in with a faulty cable and was debating whether or not i shoulda gone with the Shure e4c's (upgrading from e2c's). I phoned UE support about the problem and the first thing they asked for was a shipping address and the only question they asked (after addressing the problem ofcourse) was how fast i needed it. I told them im leaving friday for spring break (call took place tuesday) so she 2nd day aired it to me and i got it today.
Just to stress the point, then ENTIRE call start to finish was just under 4 minutes. From my previous experience with customer support that is phenomenal, not to mention these super.fi 5pros sound a million times better than my e2c's and while i havent heard the e4c's im sure the critics are right when they say theres a void of bass with the e4c's that the sf5p's fill very well.

Anyway i felt it was worth mentioning, thumbs up for UE customer support.

Mar 16, 2006 at 7:56 PM Post #3 of 4
couldnt agree more, my experience with S.F5P return/excange was nothing less than flawless

Mar 16, 2006 at 8:08 PM Post #4 of 4
biggrin.gif
same here- I emailed UE customer support b/c one of my silicone tips split from the inside. A got a quick response informing me that a bag of tips was being shipped ASAP. Big time props to UE Customer service!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back