Thread's search tool
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017 at 4:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Makahl

500+ Head-Fier
Hi!

Is there any plans to bring back this tool? As a lurker, I miss searching by myself through in the thread a lot of things which has been discussed early using keywords so I don't need to post a repetitive question. This tool is really helpful to use on big threads like Chi-fi threads, Earbuds Round-up, Etymotic...etc.

I've been trying to adapt and using Google but it isn't the same thing as the old tool.

Thanks in advance!

Dec 3, 2017 at 4:26 AM Post #2 of 2
Hi!

Is there any plans to bring back this tool? As a lurker, I miss searching by myself through in the thread a lot of things which has been discussed early using keywords so I don't need to post a repetitive question. This tool is really helpful to use on big threads like Chi-fi threads, Earbuds Round-up, Etymotic...etc.

I've been trying to adapt and using Google but it isn't the same thing as the old tool.

Thanks in advance!

@Makahl, our list of site improvements and to-do's is long, and incorporating a more obvious way to search within the thread you're in is on that list. In the meantime, here's how you search within the thread you're in. First, click on the search bar at the top-right of the screen. Then do the following (click on the image below to see a larger version):

search-within-thread.jpg

I hope this helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back