Thread reserved for future purposes
Oct 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

IE80s are better for me still :)

Hey everyone,
pretty interesting thread...
I'm a proud owner of a pair of V-Moda M80's and i don't why, but they are FU**IN' awesome! i just fell in love with their sound signature they are (IMHO) a little warm and laid-back (dark!?) but still sound pretty open (awesome soundstaging, too)...
The Sennheiser IE80's (for listening while on the go...) cought my eye, too and i was wondering if soundstage and instrument seperation is on par with the M80's... 

uhm, btw, the M80's are pretty comfortable, if you bend the headband a slight bit, my ears get a little warm after like 2,5 hours of listening, though

Oct 16, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
Hey everyone,
pretty interesting thread...
I'm a proud owner of a pair of V-Moda M80's and i don't why, but they are FU**IN' awesome! i just fell in love with their sound signature they are (IMHO) a little warm and laid-back (dark!?) but still sound pretty open (awesome soundstaging, too)...
The Sennheiser IE80's (for listening while on the go...) cought my eye, too and i was wondering if soundstage and instrument seperation is on par with the M80's... 

uhm, btw, the M80's are pretty comfortable, if you bend the headband a slight bit, my ears get a little warm after like 2,5 hours of listening, though

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back