Thread Posting Issue
Aug 31, 2022 at 7:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

samandhi

Headphoneus Supremus
So, I came home today and Head-Fi forced me to change my password, which is fine (but first time). Since then I am not able to post on the Earubud Roundup thread (only). All other threads work fine (AFAIK) except that one. When I click to go to it, it shows me as logged off (so I can't post or "like" etc...). But when I click "log in" I get an error saying tht I am already logged in. I have even tried to "unwatch" the thread, and re-search for it. This still doesn't work.

Can someone look into this for me please? In the meantime, I will try browser stuff (though I am not sure why this would work if I am able to be on other threads just fine) like emptying cache, and trying another browser, etc...

Aug 31, 2022 at 10:11 PM Post #2 of 2
So, I came home today and Head-Fi forced me to change my password, which is fine (but first time). Since then I am not able to post on the Earubud Roundup thread (only). All other threads work fine (AFAIK) except that one. When I click to go to it, it shows me as logged off (so I can't post or "like" etc...). But when I click "log in" I get an error saying tht I am already logged in. I have even tried to "unwatch" the thread, and re-search for it. This still doesn't work.

Can someone look into this for me please? In the meantime, I will try browser stuff (though I am not sure why this would work if I am able to be on other threads just fine) like emptying cache, and trying another browser, etc...
I think I have fixed the issue (for now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back