Thread Killer
Aug 19, 2004 at 12:07 AM Post #46 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by setmenu
Yay! The thread still lives !

biggrin.gif

Less lives than shambles along, zombie-like. The Undead.

It will probably take a moderator's stake through the heart to put this thread to rest.
biggrin.gif

BW

Aug 19, 2004 at 12:12 AM Post #47 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ward
It will probably take a moderator's stake through the heart to put this thread to rest.
biggrin.gif

BW

Yup.
biggrin.gif

Might as well label this thread SPAM already!

Aug 19, 2004 at 12:19 AM Post #48 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by donovansmith
At least 90% of my posts are ignored. I sucessfully kill a good portion of threads I post in. So I know either this thread will die or someone will completely ignore this post
tongue.gif

Your post count looks high enough, but I can't remember ever seeing any of your posts.
icon10.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by hciman77
Its cos I'm British isnt it

No thats not it, you must be related to donovansmith.
icon10.gif

[size=xx-small]the thread still lives![/size]

Aug 19, 2004 at 1:33 AM Post #50 of 210
I am really good at killing threads, or having them moved to outside discussion because people don't like reading my stuff (or it makes them uncomfortable or something ) hehe

Atleast I feel this way, but guess what? i care not. I like saying what i think, read it, ignore it, that's your way : ]

oops, this thread just died again.

crap.

Aug 19, 2004 at 1:38 AM Post #52 of 210
One better(or worse depending on your perspective).....starting a thread no one replies to. Of that, I am the KING!!

Guess that makes me the Seppuku thread master!

Hey mods, can I change my handle?? I kinda like that!
icon10.gif

Aug 19, 2004 at 1:57 AM Post #53 of 210
KenW;

i think i may have you beat, yet your still a relative noob. Many of my old posts never even materliazed.

I think people only want to talk about new gear, or whatever the 'cool respected guy' says, then all jump at his feet, and blah blah about how special his new toy is; )

Aug 19, 2004 at 2:51 AM Post #54 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
KenW;

i think i may have you beat, yet your still a relative noob. Many of my old posts never even materliazed.

I think people only want to talk about new gear, or whatever the 'cool respected guy' says, then all jump at his feet, and blah blah about how special his new toy is; )

"Materliazed"....man, I don't know what that is but I hope it never happens to one of my posts!
eek.gif

As for those new toys, I only wish I had a few of those. With tuition costs and the WAF, it's hard to pursue this hobby the way I'd like.

Still hoping for the handle change...like that one for some reason. Almost poetic. BTW, when does "noob" status officially end? Not that I mind..just too darned close to "boob" to suit me.
icon10.gif

Aug 19, 2004 at 3:00 AM Post #55 of 210
“Wow, so far three pages longs and this thread is still live and kicking”

That’s cause the threads about nothing so everyone has something to contribute. If it were in anyway meaningful it’d be on the second page by now.

Mitch

Aug 19, 2004 at 3:04 AM Post #56 of 210
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Still hoping for the handle change...like that one for some reason. Almost poetic. BTW, when does "noob" status officially end? Not that I mind..just too darned close to "boob" to suit me.
icon10.gif

the only way for you to get the 'handle' is somehow the mod decide to give you one. i don't think there is any indication on noobs or not, but here it dont really matter.

actaully i am the thread killer, you're all lost. this thread die here.

Aug 19, 2004 at 3:15 AM Post #57 of 210
This thread will live forever, for now it has become meaningless!!!
tongue.gif

Aug 19, 2004 at 3:33 AM Post #58 of 210
Poopoos! Semprini!

Uh oh, mods, naughty words, better close this thread immediately.
eek.gif
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back