Thoughts on Reshelling. TF10+Another IEM.
Jun 28, 2011 at 7:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Trillian

New Head-Fier
Any one could care to comment on my selection? suggestions on the other IEM would be appreciated.

i would appreciate the combined IEMs to have punchy bass and clear vocal outputs

Jun 29, 2011 at 6:50 AM Post #3 of 5
Hey mate, have you thought about just getting a pre-designed custom? The work that would go into getting a TF10 + another IEM reshelled into one custom would be extensive and either not done well to save costs, or cost much more than what it's worth.

I would really recommend getting something that's already been designed.

Do you have a price range in mind? This will help people gauge where to direct you.

You can get Unique Melody to add drivers to any of their custom re-shell's for an additional cost. They most commonly do a TF10 + mid driver. To try and level out the V shaped sound signature for the TF10's but they go all the way up to a 6 driver TF10 reshell if you really want. But i think at that point you'd be better getting something predesigned.

Jun 29, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #4 of 5
Check out Audio Hub for this question as they work with G Customs for reshells and talking with Louis, people reshell all sorts of combinations.  Here is their facebook page where you might get a more detailed answer.

Not sure if they will do the reshell though as they told me they only work with people in Asia at this time for customer service reasons.

Jun 30, 2011 at 9:42 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
Check out Audio Hub for this question as they work with G Customs for reshells and talking with Louis, people reshell all sorts of combinations.  Here is their facebook page where you might get a more detailed answer.

Not sure if they will do the reshell though as they told me they only work with people in Asia at this time for customer service reasons.

I do live in Singapore and have been following him for quite a while. If i would reshell i would definitely go straight to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back