Thoughts on Logitech G613 and G903?
Feb 15, 2018 at 11:30 AM Post #2 of 5
I own the G903 and the G703, albeit without the powerplay charging mat. I can tell you that the G903/G900 is a very large and long mouse. Its ambidextrous and not very comfortable for certain grips, at least compared to the G703. The response time in both of these wireless mice is equal to most wired mice so you do not need to worry there. I play fps games competitively and can assure you that it is a non issue. The sensor is the best on the market and is deadly accurate.
Check out the review of these or any other mouse from here : http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/logitech-g903-review/

Feb 15, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #3 of 5
I have a G900 (basically the G903) and I love it a lot.
G502/G903 master race.

Feb 27, 2018 at 6:50 AM Post #4 of 5
I recently debated the same thing as OP. Got a G900 mouse (predecessor, without wireless charging) almost a year ago. Love it. Wish I'd waited a few months for the 903, but oh well.

Got a G613 over Black Friday for half price, and I like it. It's a nice keyboard, but not perfect. I love being wireless, but if it goes idle you'll miss your first keystroke (usually Shift for me). No backlights, so that may be an issue. I solved that by buying a desk lamp. I loved my old keyboard, a G810, but ended up selling it because I love being wireless that much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back