Thoughts on a new podcast?
Feb 16, 2006 at 9:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

quackattack

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Guys,

I just started my own music podcast for independent rock music. I am looking for reviews/opinions/suggestions and anything else I can do better. I am new to the whole podcasting thing, so it is a learning experience. It is a weekly 20 minute show.

I know podcasts are not exactly head-fi quality, but I do my best to make this one sound good. I used 128kbps enhanced AAC, not to bad sounding. Much better than most. It rocks on my Grado 225s, but I'm sure a more detailed rig would show the weakness of the format. Anyway, here is how you find it.

http://www.nextmradio.com

There are lots of subscribe options on the left of the page. The easiest is probably "subscribe in iTunes." If you scroll down to episode 3 you can direct download the m4a file.

I know the first couple episodes sound horrible, at least the voice parts, but by episode 3 I think I am figuring it out. Episode 4 will show up on Sunday. Thanks for your feedback guys. Let me have it!
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 5:31 AM Post #2 of 2
I just posted episode number 4, which is by far the best to date. I am giving one more bump in hopes that someone might share their thoughts. Thanks guys!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back