Thoughts on a Head-Fi t-shirt?
Jan 13, 2018 at 10:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

audiophilehe400

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone, I thought it would be fun if we came up with a Head-Fi shirt. If people became interested I think the best thing to do would be people could design shirts online and submit a image of there proposed design. We could do a vote at the end of the next week to choose the design. I would love to hear input on this idea.

Jan 13, 2018 at 11:41 PM Post #3 of 8
I certainly lack any artistic gifts myself, but I am totally in favor of the concept of creating a shirt. Would it be long- or short-sleeved? Both?
I'm working on a design now, my design would be relatively simple. I would probably do just a short sleeve run to keep the cost down unless enough people wanted to do a long sleeve run. Which would you prefer?

Jan 14, 2018 at 12:31 AM Post #8 of 8
Oh I didn’t know about those, tried finding some earlier. I was hoping that the community could come up with some cool t shirt designs, with not just the logo. Maybe with the year on it too. It would be cool to have a new t shirt release each year. Thank you for letting me know about that link. I’ll have to be sure my idea is okay with Jude, as I wouldn’t want to cause any problems. If I did this everything would be sold at base production costs, no profits would be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back