Those waiting for a hornet, post your order/paid date, color, and date received
May 6, 2007 at 1:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

legbone

100+ Head-Fier
yeah, so i ripped this off of another thread, but i tried to get it going in the "i hate waiting thread" but it failed miserably (i feel like i am a thread killer). anyway just for fun let's post the date we ordered/paid off our hornets and the color ordered. then once you receive it post back (with pics preferably) and let us know that you got it. just thought this might be fun since they are so close to getting here. if not, just tell me to go f myself and i will place a self imposed ban for 5 days (btw, don't believe that for a minute).

ordered and paid for on 04/09/07. one green hornet with two high capacity
9v batteries.

legbone out!

May 6, 2007 at 4:33 AM Post #5 of 11
I'm not sure I see the purpose of doing this. Ray has said he'll start shipping on Monday. I'm a happy customer and I don't even have the amp yet!
smily_headphones1.gif

GAD

May 6, 2007 at 4:46 AM Post #6 of 11
i got mine in 5 days - 2 to get there to mod, 1 to mod it and recase in green, 2 to get back to me. not bad eh? Ray's one of the quickest responders out there evar.

May 6, 2007 at 6:50 AM Post #7 of 11
That green must look great. Green with brass or gold fixtures would be nice. Someone complained about my signature line. Nice to see that yours is linked.

May 6, 2007 at 6:59 PM Post #8 of 11
I am in the market for a Hornet. I emailed rsa thrice and haven't heard back from them/him. To those with experience, is it better to just call? I absolutely want a gReen hOrnet!!

May 6, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #9 of 11
Spacecoyote,
In Gad's "I hate to wait..." thread Ray stated that he "had the San Jose National meet that I was away from my computer & e-mails for one week. When I got home I was shocked to find out endless e-mails over 1000 or more."

If you did not get a bounce notification from your e-mail server, try Head-Fi PM. And there's still that phone if you feel the need to call him
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back