This week at TTVJ - our 1 year anniversary
Sep 21, 2004 at 4:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI Everyone,

The Sennheiser 595 is on its way to me and should arrive by the end of this week. Ditto for the HD650 ...

I have the Meridian 588 for sale again. It is "only" $2k - I also have a returned Music Hall Maverick for $1200.

Now for my special 1 year sale... I will offer an additional 5% off of all online and phone orders between Sept 27 and Sept 30. This applies to all products except Ray Samuels and Meier Audio amps. I will also have T-shirts for $15 and I will donate all proceeds to Head-Fi during this time. So buy away and save a few bucks...

This coming week I will be in the office a little less than usual - I have company from Australia and will be in the office from noon til 4 for the rest of this week. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I will be shipping out all orders on time and answering e-mail and phone calls as fast as I can.

Todd

Sep 27, 2004 at 3:51 PM Post #3 of 16
Very impressive.

Your service and pricing was either naive or brillance, but greatly appreciate. Quality selection among the best.

Best of luck in the future.

Sep 28, 2004 at 5:46 PM Post #4 of 16
Does this include the PS-1?

Edit: wow.. it's been a year already? My how time flies. Congrats as well!

Sep 29, 2004 at 4:22 AM Post #5 of 16
Hi Chinchy,

Sorry, I missed including the PS-1 as a product I am not permitted to discount. So the answer is that I cannot discount the PS-1 under any circumstance.

Todd

Sep 30, 2004 at 8:14 PM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lusiv3
I didn't realise the business was so young.

The business IS young....Todd, on the other hand, is another story.
icon10.gif

Sep 30, 2004 at 8:45 PM Post #8 of 16
Todd,

Finally registered after lurking for over a year, so I could say thank you. I got the Senn 650s I ordered from you with the anniversary discount, and they're very nice. Great price, great service, and I'm a very happy customer.
600smile.gif
I wish you & your business all the best.

James

Sep 30, 2004 at 9:03 PM Post #9 of 16
Thanks Jon for pointing that out. Yes, I am old and this week turned another year older. so next time please type in bold so I can read it... Thanks for the Supertramp albums. They are much appreciated.

I now have plenty of HD650 and HD595 in stock. Order away - they will ship right out to you.

I am extendng the sale for 1 more day - Friday so that will be your last chance at the additional savings for a year...

Todd

Sep 30, 2004 at 9:45 PM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Thanks Jon for pointing that out. Yes, I am old and this week turned another year older. so next time please type in bold so I can read it... Thanks for the Supertramp albums. They are much appreciated.

[size=large]The business IS young....Todd, on the other hand, is another story.
biggrin.gif
[/size]

Oct 3, 2004 at 6:18 PM Post #12 of 16
Happy Anniversary, Todd, and may you have many more.

Anybody out there looking for a great CDP should take a look at the Meridian 588. It's a great player and Todd has it at a great price.

Oct 9, 2004 at 2:33 PM Post #13 of 16
Support Todd. He supports local artists in the Bozeman area and enjoys live music. Plus his company is one of the best ideas I've ever seen - by retailing lots of vinyl related stuff and only the greatest CDPs, Todd is showing that he truly cares about great sound. His prices are so good that it's unbelievable, and the amount of variety I've seen in a small retailer is stunning.

I'm going to have to head over to his place for a listen some time soon - been putting that off.

If you haven't done business with him, I implore you make TTVJ your next audio purchase because it's one of the best small companies around.

No, I'm not advertising for him
tongue.gif

Cheers,
Geek

Oct 9, 2004 at 10:30 PM Post #14 of 16
I would have ordered something from him if we didnt have those stupid import duties
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back