THIS PLACE GOT ME HOOKED
Apr 12, 2003 at 8:12 AM Post #16 of 20
Heh, this is most certainly not a healthy hobby for a poor student
tongue.gif
I need a job, hehe. Hmm, maybe in the summer....*visions of headphones and amps* ahh, the possibilities...
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I don't think I could escape even if I wanted to
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 12, 2003 at 8:14 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
If nothing else, Head-Fi must be boosting the rather flat economy right now
wink.gif

Except that a lot of us are buying used gear, which doesn't get calculated into GDP or GNP.
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2003 at 4:18 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by Mcrmouse30
I check every forum everyday during my computer class. I would say I am addicted. Ecspecially after I have stopped going over to Anandtech so much. The guys over there in Off Topic are dicks.

Oh yah good luck with your daughter.

I click on "View New Posts" rather than checking the individual forums. This saves time, and I hope that I don't miss any posts.

Apr 13, 2003 at 4:25 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
If nothing else, Head-Fi must be boosting the rather flat economy right now
wink.gif

I seriously dread to think... added together, how much all members here have spent on audio gear as a direct result of being a part of the addiction that is... Head-Fi
tongue.gif

There is hope; i.e., there really is an end to the spending. Once I got my K1000 and ASL AQ-1005DT amp., that was the end of my equipment purchases. All the toys did cost some rediculous thousands, however.

Apr 13, 2003 at 1:27 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by mikeg
There is hope; i.e., there really is an end to the spending. Once I got my K1000 and ASL AQ-1005DT amp., that was the end of my equipment purchases. All the toys did cost some rediculous thousands, however.

i feel that way sometimes
but then something better comes out
biggrin.gif

i don't know
i think it's called
ADDICTION
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back