This news is so amazing
Feb 23, 2006 at 1:49 PM Post #16 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36
I wonder why these types of events always seem to happen in LA. Something in the water?

Cuz we have a lot of rich stupid people around here... They go to "A list" parties and get drunk off their asses, and do dumb stuff.

Feb 23, 2006 at 1:53 PM Post #17 of 75
Oh, to be able to wreck a million dollar car and be able to afford a new one... One day...

...okay not the wreck it part, but the having the money part... yeah!
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 2:27 PM Post #18 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Still is pretty amazing he survived but it was 192 km/h not mph, if you multiply that by .62 it turns out to be about 119 mph, .

That makes more sense to me.

Feb 23, 2006 at 2:41 PM Post #19 of 75
screw that guy, their linking it to some prick who tried to write off that car as a business expense and is/was under investigation for fraud when he was the head of a european video game design company(which is now bankrupt)

Feb 23, 2006 at 3:42 PM Post #21 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
A Ferrari Enzo valued at about one million dollars crashed on LA highway yesterday at about 200 MPH, debris was scattered quarter of a mile long. What's amazing was that not only both driver and the passanger survived, they both fled the scene before the police arrived.

yeah, i don't think there's a "missing driver." the guy who owns the car says his friend "Dietrich" was driving, but he doesn't know "Dietrich's" last name and "Dietrich ran off into the woods after the crash.
rolleyes.gif

whadda maroon.

Feb 23, 2006 at 5:37 PM Post #22 of 75
I read a local report on this yesterday with a little better info. He hit a pole, the investigation continues, three mile search with dogs and helicopters turned up no "phantom" driver, engine ended up a 1/4 mile down the road, the passenger side airbag wasn't used, the "passenger" suffered facial cuts consistent with an airbag, BA .08 in a .09 state, blood evidence.

Feb 23, 2006 at 5:41 PM Post #23 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by raisin
I read a local report on this yesterday with a little better info. He hit a pole, the investigation continues, three mile search with dogs and helicopters turned up no "phantom" driver, engine ended up a 1/4 mile down the road, the passenger side airbag wasn't used, the "passenger" suffered facial cuts consistent with an airbag, BA .08 in a .09 state, blood evidence.

You've got that backwards, the limit is .08, he blew a .09.

Doesn't Ferrari require race driving lessons when you get an Enzo? How the bloody hell do you wipe out in an Enzo only going 120mph?!? PCH isn't that twisty...

Feb 23, 2006 at 7:50 PM Post #24 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
How the bloody hell do you wipe out in an Enzo only going 120mph?!? PCH isn't that twisty...

The drive lost control and struck an electricity pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back