This kind of thing just sickens me
Jul 5, 2004 at 3:03 PM Post #3 of 26
If I found those kids or juvenile delinquents(even if they're adults, their behavior merits them being labeled as kids/juvy delinquents) I would kick the crap out of them.
mad.gif

Jul 5, 2004 at 3:13 PM Post #4 of 26
Sick f'n bastards!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'd say let's stick firecrackers in their mouths and see how they like it, but that wouldn't really solve anything...

...may they all get attacked by rabbid dogs...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 5, 2004 at 3:19 PM Post #5 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
Sick f'n bastards!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'd say let's stick firecrackers in their mouths and see how they like it

I was thinking of the exact same thing, 'cept that might kill them too. If I kick the crap out of them, they'll still live....
biggrin.gif

Jul 5, 2004 at 3:25 PM Post #6 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
Sick f'n bastards!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'd say let's stick firecrackers in their mouths and see how they like it, but that wouldn't really solve anything...

...may they all get attacked by rabbid dogs...
very_evil_smiley.gif

I say stick firecrackers up their @$$ and shoot them in the mouth afterwards. Earth is getting too populated anyways...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 5, 2004 at 6:27 PM Post #7 of 26
I have some pitt bulls here that need re-homing. But I'm not sure. I think they might be aggressive. I've heard rumors that they used to be fighting dogs. Maybe we could find those teenagers to test them out.
wink.gif

Not true, but just a little thought of canine justice.

But honestly, it's just sickening, and I hope they weren't Choctaw (Oklahoma has a some big reservations and in fact is a Choctaw word).

Jul 5, 2004 at 6:30 PM Post #8 of 26
frown.gif

Jul 5, 2004 at 8:51 PM Post #10 of 26
The fact that these peopel did this is bad enough. To think that they thought it was fun to torture these dogs like that is beyond comprehension.
confused.gif

Jul 5, 2004 at 9:07 PM Post #11 of 26
The kids who did this were most certainly male and they will become the next mass murderers with AK-47s and Colt Pythons along with IEDs that will make the Columbine massacre look like a PG-13 movie. I took a Psychology minor and it's been proven that teenagers who display such behavior of cruelty towards animals are anti-social, maladjusted, and very aggressive with a penchant desire to commit acts of violence against minorities, other peer groups, and strangers.

My hope is that law enforcement officials pursue this case aggressively and they capture the criminals and that they be put in a psychiatric ward along with juvenille court system for years.

Jul 5, 2004 at 9:29 PM Post #12 of 26
This is indeed terrible; but I don't know why everyone's suprised. This sort of thing, unfortunately, goes on all the time. Although around here it's usually blowing up frogs. Still, an animal, and can feel pain.

Now, if someone were to get a tankful of mosquitoes and blow them up, I would have no problem with that...
biggrin.gif

(-:Stephonovich:)

Jul 5, 2004 at 11:16 PM Post #13 of 26
Using fireworks is absolutely disgusting. Last summer in my city, some teens were throwing firecrackers into cars and this teenage girl riding in a car got some serious burns. I don't get why anyone would hurt anything with something that's supposed to be fun.

Jul 5, 2004 at 11:23 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddball
I don't get why anyone would hurt anything with something that's supposed to be fun.

If someone turned up the volume while I was listening to my headphones, I would kick the crap out of them too.
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2004 at 12:02 AM Post #15 of 26
What kind of stupid bullsh*t racist comment is that!? As someone who actually has Indian blood in me I find that extremely offensive...
zx11pissed.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong

But honestly, it's just sickening, and I hope they weren't Choctaw (Oklahoma has a some big reservations and in fact is a Choctaw word).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back