This is why universal IEM's shouldnt go soooo inside
Feb 27, 2009 at 5:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

Nocturnal310

Headphoneus Supremus
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

for all those complaining that Sennheiser IE series dont go deep inside the canal.

biggrin.gif

Feb 27, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #4 of 35
Happened to me once, when I was out shopping. One of the single flange gel tip from my Klipsch Custom got stuck inside my ear when I pulled the IEM out. Fortunately my ear canals are shallow.

Feb 27, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #5 of 35
I've had it happen o that level once! An UE's double flange came off my TF10 as I pulled them out and the twisted onto it's side in my ear canal so I couldnt get it out myself with tweezers and had to enlist the help on my mother (who has since, to this day, taken this inciden as complete affirmation in her mind that IEMs are exteremely dangerous and that I\m stupid for using them). I don't respect such narrow mindeedness and quick/unfair judgement, but then thats my mother
wink.gif

Feb 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #6 of 35
ive had that happen a couple times with the ER6i stock tips but it wasnt very difficult to remove them..also why with my shures im not using the silicon tips since it always feels like its going to get stuck

Feb 27, 2009 at 7:09 PM Post #8 of 35
Those are my preferred tips for the Shure E4G's. I find them the most comfortable, but they come off all the time. I've changed them for different tips but nothing else is as comfortable.

Feb 27, 2009 at 7:11 PM Post #9 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those are my preferred tips for the Shure E4G's. I find them the most comfortable, but they come off all the time. I've changed them for different tips but nothing else is as comfortable.

Ah so they were Shures... I thought all Shures had tips that just stay on the stem like super glue.
redface.gif

Feb 27, 2009 at 9:17 PM Post #12 of 35
Happened to me too, when those Shure's didn't have that barb on the nozzle yet..
Good thing they do have them now
wink.gif

Feb 28, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #13 of 35
ewwww.
I'm a little scared now cause im getting the atrios, and those are said to be deep fitting earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back