This is probably a stupid question, but how do I say logged in long enough to finish a message?
Jun 23, 2009 at 8:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Thermionic Dude

Head-Fier
When I try to reply to a message, I click on "reply", log in successfully, then begin typing. If I am interrupted (or take too long to type), I am automatically logged out at some point and have to log in again when I click "post". The trouble is, I always lose everything I just typed when this happens (cannot recover it by clicking the "back" button"). Any ideas?

Jun 23, 2009 at 9:02 PM Post #2 of 10
Accepting cookies? Sounds like you do not, as it should be no problem staying logged in for weeks or more.

Jun 23, 2009 at 9:50 PM Post #5 of 10
I agree with krmathis and CDBacklash... Sounds like an issue with cookies. If you are accepting cookies and all that try clearing your browsers cache. That may help

Jun 24, 2009 at 4:53 AM Post #7 of 10
Try composing your message in Word, then copy & paste.

Jun 24, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #9 of 10
Hey-thanks everyone!

I checked "remember me" and ensured I have cookies enabled.

If I have any more trouble, the likely culprit is probably the firewall here at work (I don't do much on message boards at home because I'm too busy playing with my boys and hanging out with with the lovely and beautiful Mrs. Dude, listening to music, or slinging solder in the workshop!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back