Thinking of selling some headphone’s
Feb 4, 2023 at 6:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

buke9

Headphoneus Supremus
Watercooler Travel Team
Help and Recommendation Contributor
I am thinking of selling some headphone’s.I will put them on the sale site here but just wanted to give a shout out here first. Damn this is hard. Probably got maybe 15 to sell .

Feb 4, 2023 at 6:42 PM Post #2 of 17
Probably going to keep my Abyss and ZMF’s and the Abyss Diana V2 could be available as well.

Feb 4, 2023 at 6:44 PM Post #3 of 17
Well now you've made us curious.

Feb 6, 2023 at 7:08 PM Post #4 of 17
If you could only keep one...?

Feb 6, 2023 at 7:34 PM Post #5 of 17
Feb 6, 2023 at 7:45 PM Post #6 of 17
Probably going to let go of some amps as well. Definitely going to keep my Cavalli Liquid Carbon , Amps and Sound Kenzie and iFi Diablo but the others are probably going to go. Going to take a bit to get pics done and figure prices but I think it’s time for a change.

Feb 6, 2023 at 8:15 PM Post #7 of 17
Have you discovered IEMs? :dt880smile:

Feb 6, 2023 at 8:31 PM Post #8 of 17
Feb 7, 2023 at 2:38 PM Post #9 of 17
Out of curiousity ... what led you to the conclusion of letting some stuff go? Pressure from your second half? Space issues? Expanding family? Talking as someone who has somewhat similar thoughts lol :)

Feb 8, 2023 at 3:14 AM Post #10 of 17
If IWY, I'll streamline my stash and go up on a higher end...Say keep one (or two) and upgrade to a newer one. Ex. say keep Mojo and upgrade to a May, Keep Cavalli and upgrade to Envy or HM1. Those kind of things, not particularly on these models....

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023 at 6:07 PM Post #11 of 17
Out of curiousity ... what led you to the conclusion of letting some stuff go? Pressure from your second half? Space issues? Expanding family? Talking as someone who has somewhat similar thoughts lol :)
Nothing in particular just time for a change . I’m tempted to sell it all but the Diana TC’s but I know I would regret it .

Feb 8, 2023 at 6:19 PM Post #12 of 17
If IWY, I'll streamline my stash and go up on a higher end...Say keep one (or two) and upgrade to a newer one. Ex. say keep Mojo and upgrade to a May, Keep Cavalli and upgrade to Envy or HM1. Those kind of things, not particularly on these models....
This is more than likely what I’ll probably do. The Woo WA 23 Luna is one that I just love and it could possibly be what comes from this. The HM1 is a possibility but probably not both just a bit more than I’m willing to go but it does sound fantastic.

Feb 8, 2023 at 8:01 PM Post #14 of 17
I rediscovered that I prefer IEMs over headphones. Probably going to sell a few pairs that I have as well.
It's not too difficult to find an IEM I really like, but it's quite difficult to find a headphone I like, even at 2 or 3x the cost :frowning2: The headphone world is a cold, hard, cruel one, compared to the IEM world.

Feb 8, 2023 at 8:24 PM Post #15 of 17
It's not too difficult to find an IEM I really like, but it's quite difficult to find a headphone I like, even at 2 or 3x the cost :frowning2: The headphone world is a cold, hard, cruel one, compared to the IEM world.
I prefer the portability and the fact that I can still wear my glasses and jam out. Headphone wise only a few really resonate with me. Focal Stellia, Hifiman HE1000se, Hifiman Susvara, Audeze LCD-4z, and Stax SR-X9000.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back