thinking about redoing my mint and making interconnects: need help!
Aug 20, 2004 at 2:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

PYROTAK

100+ Head-Fier
hey guys!

so im going to make interconnects to connect to my audiophile usb to my mint amp, which im going to turn into a dually rca to mini stereo connection. i think.

is there any real difference from putting dually rca jacks on my mint amp vs using a switchcraft mini stereo jack?

if i stick with the mini stereo input that i currently have, then im going to make a dually rca to mini stereo interconnect using canare mini starquad and a canare f-12 on the mini stereo side.

i really don't know what are good rca plugs for the price, im not looking for something obnoxiously expensive maybe something like MAX 15 bucks a pair.

and if i make the switch to dually rca inputs, im going to need to make a dually rca to dually rca cable and i really don't know what cable to do this with... maybe run seperate belden 150x rg59 or use a two conductor, i really don't know what is better so im also open to suggestions in that department.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Aug 22, 2004 at 2:22 AM Post #2 of 2
nice rca jacks are really expensive, like 30.00 pair, and quite large.

the best way to do this would be to make the mini-RCA
check out my links to rca connectors in the guide, there is a lot of choice. I use HGA rhodiums myself they are awesome for about 6 or 7.00/pair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back