Things to do in Perth?
Jun 9, 2006 at 1:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

themanster

Head-Fier
My school is sending our band to Perth. Yay.

This trip will mostly be for learning, we will be spending most of our time at UWA, Chisholm College (hope I spelled it correctly) and La Salle College. So if any of you headfier study at these places, look for the big group of asian kids wearing white shirts and pants with green blazers. I am the fat guy with the bass trombone.

We will be given some free time to do whatever we want, so I'm wondering whats enjoyable. We will be staying at the Goodearth Hotel, so what's nice around that area?

Please keep in mind:
1. I am underaged.
2. I must not do anything to shame my school.
3. My limited funds.

So I would really appreciate any information that you guys could provide.
icon10.gif

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:03 PM Post #2 of 7
Perth as in my Perth ?

Hmmm... interests ?

A lot of my mates are studying at UWA so I might ask them for things to do in that general direction. Plus inform them of your presence.
biggrin.gif

edit: there was a post in the headphones section, I think, where quite a few members from Perth posted. It was asking for anyone from Perth, so that's a bit of a giveaway. I might try and find it. Otherwise this may get buried before any of them see it.

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:25 PM Post #3 of 7
or Perth as in my Perth?
biggrin.gif

Jun 10, 2006 at 4:29 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by splaz
lol. Why didn't I think of that.

Could always pay Marcus a visit.
smily_headphones1.gif

Peruse his wares.
biggrin.gif

Erm... Who's marcus? I assume he sells headphones and stuff? I don't think I will really do much headphone shopping in Australia. Considering the exchange rate (1.22 SGD to 1 AU), everything there is more expensive than what I can get locally. Especially AT headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back