Thieaudio v16 divinity vs Focal stellia
Aug 15, 2023 at 4:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ikoscallisto

New Head-Fier
Hello, these two headphones are very unrelated to each other, but I'm still stuck between the two. Which one should I get? This is the first time I will try such a high-end headset and frankly, I want it to be at a very good level. Can you help me? I'm curious about your opinions and suggestions.

Aug 15, 2023 at 2:28 PM Post #2 of 3
For iem’s am still searching for the right one before I spend any money. My guess it might be either 64 Audio U12T or Empire Ears Raven. I own a Focal Radiance headphone which is closed like the Stellia. Am not impressed with Focal’s stock cable. In my opinion a silver Litz cable such as from Double Helix Cables makes my headphone sound far better than the stock cable sound. I’m not sure if that will be of any help or not. Just sharing is all. 🙂

Feb 24, 2024 at 7:54 PM Post #3 of 3
Sorry for the late input, I had the Stellia and I have the V16. Also, had the U12T and many other headphones and IEMs. I would take the V16 over the Stellia any day. Not a big fan of the U12T but I tried the Raven at a canjam and it sounded fantastic! It also sounds very close to my Odyssey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back