These people are becoming a epidemic.
Sep 15, 2002 at 11:57 PM Post #2 of 17
if within the next 24 hours, nobody volunteers to debate on behalf of those (morons?) who think we never really went to the moon, i might give it a shot.
tongue.gif

Sep 15, 2002 at 11:58 PM Post #3 of 17
I'm pretty sure I didn't. I think I would have remembered something that dramatic.

Sep 16, 2002 at 12:23 AM Post #5 of 17
My mammaw said it was all a hoax (God rest her soul)...

She also believed when we started setting off "the bumb" back in the 40's and 50's, we let the "spooks" out of the earth ...then they killed JFK and stuff...

eek.gif

Sep 16, 2002 at 12:37 AM Post #6 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by RickG
My mammaw said it was all a hoax (God rest her soul)...

She also believed when we started setting off "the bumb" back in the 40's and 50's, we let the "spooks" out of the earth ...then they killed JFK and stuff...

eek.gif

Now Forrest you know better than that !

Sep 16, 2002 at 2:10 AM Post #8 of 17
I am never sure if people like that are just trying to get noticed by being contrary & controversial, or if they are just morons.

Sep 16, 2002 at 2:26 AM Post #9 of 17
YAHOO! This guy rocks! I actually had the chance to meet him in person(Not the ******* they're talking about, I'm talking about Philip Plait, the guy who wrote the book and runs the website, talk with him for a few hours, etc. Awesome guy!

EDIT: Quote:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/front/la-buzzkill-video.realvideo

LOOK AT THAT. Good lord. This guy makes me NAUSEATED.
frown.gif
mad.gif

Sep 16, 2002 at 3:06 AM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/front/la-buzzkill-video.realvideo

That guy can be real annoying. His camera man wasn't too eager though.

Buzz looked good.

Sep 16, 2002 at 1:48 PM Post #13 of 17
I have to admit, when I saw the Apollo exhibit at Cape Kennedy and looked into the analogue dialed, toggle switched, homemade British sportscar looking capsule, it made me wonder how it could have been possible.

But I can't imagine that such a massive cover-up would be possible either.

Sep 16, 2002 at 2:18 PM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by mbriant
I have to admit, when I saw the Apollo exhibit at Cape Kennedy and looked into the analogue dialed, toggle switched, homemade British sportscar looking capsule, it made wonder how it could have been possible.

Hey Mike, how cha doin'?
Well, it looks like that because that's all they had available at the time
biggrin.gif
. I kinda like the retro looking capsule.

BTW, I have a question for that people who thinks the U.S. never made it to the moon: How come the U.S. did not keep the fakery, like having a mock-up mission to Mars or Venus?

And also. How fo the explain the presence of mirrors in the moon surface? They are used to calculate the distante and seismic activity on the moon by reflecting a laser on them. If there wasn't a moon landing, how come those mirrors are there?

That people make me sick. It's the same kind of idiots that say the pyramids were built by aliens, the Earth is flat and the world is hollow.

Sep 16, 2002 at 3:04 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Well, it looks like that because that's all they had available at the time. I kinda like the retro looking capsule.

Yea, I know. But I sure hope Lucas didn't supply the electrical.

The early astronauts had some major balls to travel into space in those tin cans. Of course they were backed up by engineers using banks of Commadore 64s.....or were they Vic 20s?
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back