These kids are ahead of the curve, robbing banks is old and this is the new..
Mar 17, 2008 at 9:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

bhd812

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

PORT ST. LUCIE — Police arrested two boys, ages 12 and 14, accused of attempting to rob a police station while one pretended to hold a gun under his coat.

A half-dozen officers poured into the lobby within minutes, arresting both boys on charges of attempted armed robbery, police spokesman Rob Vega said

Wow...what an idea! its not even one of those ideas that sound good for the first second then not so good the next..
2 boys allegedly try to rob police station

Mar 18, 2008 at 12:24 AM Post #7 of 32
I saw another article where they quoted one of the two as saying "we're going to be famous" or something to that effect. Well they've certainly gotten some notoriety, too bad it's for being complete idiots and the police aren't going to release their names so no one will know who it was in the first place. Years from now they'll (hopefully) look back on the name withholding as a good thing.

Mar 18, 2008 at 12:34 AM Post #8 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow...what an idea! its not even one of those ideas that sound good for the first second then not so good the next..
2 boys allegedly try to rob police station

Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
biggrin.gif

Mar 18, 2008 at 12:51 AM Post #9 of 32
Red and I thought it was a good idea at the time...

Mar 18, 2008 at 12:53 AM Post #10 of 32
It was a true attempt... they failed to arm themselves, as well as rob the place. haha

Mar 18, 2008 at 2:21 PM Post #13 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonylei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
where is the money??? the evidence room??

Haha, ya! It's not like a police station is a business that brings in money in exchange for goods or services...

Mar 18, 2008 at 2:53 PM Post #14 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by cwell2112 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, ya! It's not like a police station is a business that brings in money in exchange for goods or services...

What about the gratuities they confiscate for "evidence"?

I say jack these kids up, send them to the booty house. Add 5 years to the sentence for flat-out stupidity. It really should be a crime.

Mar 18, 2008 at 5:36 PM Post #15 of 32
I dunno, I'd be inclined to let them off. They've performed a very important public service: making absolutely everyone else in the world feel just that little bit smarter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back