There's a new Sheriff in town!
Dec 8, 2016 at 7:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

aafanatic

100+ Head-Fier
         There's a new Sheriff in town! and it's name is:      JVC HA-FX99X

[size=large]JVC HA-FX99X-B XX series Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone black HA-FX99X-B[/size]
[size=large]HA-FX99X is XX the first series of high-resolution support. Reborn won "massive sound" of the Hi-Res. Design is also redesigned look with aluminum spin and diamond cut design to produce a feeling of luxury.
[Design] adopt the aluminum spin and diamond cut design to produce a feeling of luxury. Also, since that is a "body of aluminum cutting", to reduce unwanted vibration suppressing external shock.
[Heavy sound] corresponds to the first of the high-resolution sound reproduction as "XX" series hybrid diaphragm, for high-resolution sound.
In order to refine the sound that is crisp to the realization in the clear [bass crisp], equipped with a "high magnetic force neodymium driver unit of new development" to significantly improve the linearity increase the magnetic flux density. Further, by arranging the duct to the interior of the housing in a tornado-like, to play bass with a compact design and depth.
By enclosed in [fit and sound leakage measures] of the elastomer material protector, easy to fit in the ear, achieve a stable feeling of wearing to tell without omission a heavy bass.
[/size]
Battery needed / unnecessaryNo
ModelEncapsulated type
Features of the cable1.2m (Y type) OFC
The length of the cable120 cm
Headphone jackGold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
Frequency response curve5Hz~40,000Hz
Impedance (Ω)16 ohm
shapeDynamic type
[size=large]Convey the feelings of the artists in the advanced acoustic technology[/size]
[size=large]As a Japanese corporation in 1927 the US Victor Talking Machine Company, founded Japan Victor. From the second half of the 1950s, it started using the JVC as an overseas market brand. At present, as a global brand, it has developed a JVC brand all over the world, including Japan.[/size]
[size=large]Underlying the sound making of JVC "original research".
It is a development philosophy of "artists convey more faithfully the feelings that I put in the master tape sound of which was recorded in the recording studio (= the original sound)". It has been developed based on the philosophy of the unique products adapted to the era of content "original research". The idea is also currently is alive unbroken, such as adopting a tree to the diaphragm of the earphone "Wood dome unit", has continued to propose a "headphones to convey the feelings of the artist" in advanced acoustic technology.
[/size]
[size=large]This feeling is, music studio "Victor studio" and boasts its own production environment, a number of artists belongs to dominate at home and abroad has been common to group companies, such as "Victor Entertainment", mutually taking advantage of each of the know-how thing is, you always have each other raise each other's value.[/size]
[size=large]High resolution sound achieved in the series's first high-resolution support
The HA-FX99X lightweight in the dome portion of the high rigidity carbon diaphragm high-strength PEN (polyethylene naphthalate) was added to the material, newly developed hybrid diaphragm. Corresponding to the first of the high-resolution sound reproduction as "XX" series, to provide high-resolution sound.
Similarly lower model, equipped with a high magnetic force neodymium driver unit of the newly developed "XTREME TORNADO DUCT (Extreme Tornado duct)". Also taking advantage of features of the "XX" series and finished with a heavy sound.
Design while inheriting the world of street style of the "XX" series, to produce a sense of luxury using aluminum spin and diamond cut design.
In addition, in order to achieve a "tangled difficulty" of the cable, by suppressing the friction put a fine groove in the thick-coated portion of the cable of φ2mm, it has become a hard groove cable tangled durable.
[/size]
[size=large]To realize the deep bass playback "XTREME TORNADO DUCT (Extreme Tornado duct)"
By placing the duct to the interior of the housing in tornado-like, it was both a heavy bass reproduction with a compact design and depth.
Also equipped with a high magnetic force neodymium driver unit of the new development, achieve a sound that is crisp clear.
The protector of the elastomer material adopted, realized a sense of stable mounting
By enclosing the body in the protector of the elastomer material, it is easy to fit in the ear, to achieve a stable feeling of wearing to tell without omission a heavy bass.
[/size]
[size=large]Spiral dot earpiece adopted
On the inner wall of the earpiece, it was placed dimples to reduce the reflected sound in the earpiece in a spiral shape by the adoption of a "spiral dot earpiece", to achieve a clear sound reproduction.
Three sizes that can be exchanged in accordance with the ear hole (S, M, L) of silicon earpiece accessory.
[/size]
[size=large]New XX series that became a luxury design
While inheriting the world of "XX" series of street style, it has adopted the aluminum spin and diamond cut design to produce a feeling of luxury.
In addition, reducing the impact from the outside, it has adopted the body of the aluminum cutting to reduce the unnecessary vibration.
[/size]
[size=large]________________________________________________________[/size]
[size=large] [/size]
[size=large]   I have always been drawn to the JVC HA-FX series iem. All the way from the JVC HA-FX102 up to the JVC HA-FX1100 and everything in between. The JVC XX Xtreme Xplode bass iem are amungst the most counterfeited in the world, and probably for good reason. Now we have a Hi-Res iteration selling for more than $150.[/size]

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:55 AM Post #3 of 25
"Might be the little brother to the SZ2000."

The JVC HA-FXZ200 is actually the little brother to the SZ200. Both use the Kelton sub and multi dynamic Drivers.

I love all things JVC iem. Micro drivers, carbon nano tube, titanium dual dynamic, Triple dynamic with kelton sub, Wood housing with spiral dot tips, and of course, Xtreme Xplode. I have been itching to buy something "new" hence I have been doing tons of "research" which consists of reading this forum, google searches, Close encounters with Mass Drop, and to japan only sites:wink: Wow, exhausting. 
   Recently when I had one of those "buy or die" Massdrop encounters, I decided to cool my jets by shopping in my own extensive iem line up. Strangely I had not understood amping until recently, so all of the high end iem that I had not listened to in the last six months had never gotten to show how brightly they can shine in the light of good amping. WOW! So many of my "Meh" iem really shine with good amping. (fx1100, fxz200, fxt 100 & 200, even my fxh 30) 
    You can imagine my surprise and delight falling upon the relatively unknown JVC HA-FX99X and the less expensive 77X. I found them quite by accident while researching micro drivers like my FXH30. The FXD80 is still holding its ground at $95, but this is where things get interesting, I saw the SOLIDEGE HA-FD7 for $330 on amazon. What the What? I found it as low as $190 on the bay, but almost no information anywhere?! Of course I ended up in the Japan only 

Simple, one-piece design with adopting a high-quality stainless steel cutting body

Modern color lineup easy to fit various styles based on fashion classic color

"New top mount structure" adopting new shape earpiece

Adopt titanium coat diaphragm which expresses delicate nuance of high reso sound source

High rigidity stainless steel body with uncrushed sharpening that suppresses unnecessary vibration and achieves a sound with sharpness

and one of my favorites: "Groove cable hard to get involved

Our proprietary "new top mount structure" adopting a newly designed earpiece with a new high sense of fitting is to fix the ultra-compact driver unit directly to the tip of the enclosure (acoustic cabinet) and to make the sound resonate at the back of the ear In addition, you can firmly insert all the way into the ear, delivering delicate and expressive sound.

Eventually after getting all jazzed up about the ne Hi-Rez micro driver I saw a picture of the new "Tornado"  duct JVC HA-FX99X.
A Hi-Rez bass monster. What the What?!  When I couldn't find any information on it I realized that it just released and no one has it.
The all too familiar "Must Have" came over me. 
    I can't wait to see who gets this first for impressions:wink:

PS  I am sorry if anyone read this entire post. I think that I should contribute from time to time and not just read 386 page threads from 2012 :wink:

Dec 9, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #4 of 25
The FXZ200 seemed to lack the thunder and fury of the SZ2000. I have both the 100 and the 200 and they both somehow seemed to lack that last degree of perfection. They almost made it.

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #6 of 25
The FX3X and FXH30 are two of my favorite JVCs. Once the x99x and FD7 crop up on Amazon.ca, I'll be all over em.

Scrambler, I am so glad that you found this! I almost PMed you to tell you that these are coming. I have been relistening to my FXH30 amped well, and it is amazing. It can push a lot of bass without messing  the mids and highs. I have actually been considering getting the FXH20 & 10 while they are still so cheap:wink:

@gikigill  I feel you, we needed a hero and they are sending us the FX99X:wink:

Dec 9, 2016 at 4:29 PM Post #8 of 25
Good call, those FXZs are too hard to drive and just sound like a stereo from the 70's, full but...

Jan 25, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #10 of 25
I am so psyched that you got these. Mine are on their way. What do you think after having them for a while?

Jan 25, 2017 at 7:24 PM Post #11 of 25
These are popping up on ebay now for around $110. Will be a temptation when I'm employed again.

Feb 16, 2017 at 3:07 AM Post #12 of 25
I received these a couple of weeks ago and have burned them in and listened to them long enough to make a good first impression. 
I would call these the FX1100 of the XX series. they appear to be fairly smooth over the entire sound range. They are everything they are supposed to be: A grown up bass iem. I find them a little large, like the FX1100, and not really comfortable for long periods.
   If you really wanted a FX ?XX that does not have a hard V sound signature and metal sliver treble, then these are for you. I use the ML Spiral dot tips

Feb 16, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #14 of 25
   Finally, Right?
What about the HA-FD7 iem and the HA-SD7 Over ear? and the HA-FW7 micro woodie that you wanted? Where's the HYPE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back